From where a Meteorology Book in Russian

Miluse Saskova-Pierce msaskova-pierce1 at UNLNOTES.UNL.EDU
Thu Apr 15 22:31:48 UTC 2004

To:
SEELANGS at LISTSERV.CUNY.EDU
Subject:
Meteorology textbook
Dear Seelangsters, my student, a meteorology major, is searching for an
introductory book of meteorology in Russian.  She found one, but does not
know how to order it.  If you know or you can help, or even have one such
book, please, let us know.  We will send a check immediately.

Meteorologiia i Klimatologiia

Author(s)
Khromov, S.P. and M.A. Petrosiants.

City
Moskva

Country
Russia

Language
Russian

ISBN
5-211-03072-9

Date Publication
1994

Publisher
Moskovskii gos. universitet

Subject
Natural Sciences
Meteorology

Pages
520

Description
First edition.

Meteorologiia, Klimatologiia, i Gidrologiia

Author(s)
Gopchenko, E.D., et al.

City
Odesa

Country
Ukraine

Language
Russian

ISBN
-

Date Publication
1999

Publisher
Odesskii gidrometeorologicheskii institut

Subject
Natural Science
Ukraine
Meteorology