DVD-players that work with PAL DVDs

Palace, Gwendolyn Palacgw at TULSASCHOOLS.ORG
Tue Apr 20 15:00:04 UTC 2004

IF you need a company that will take purchase orders from educational
institutions I have had great luck with www.world-import.com , rbcmp3 does
not take PO's or RQ's

*** This message is being delivered via property belonging to Tulsa Public
Schools and is subject to monitoring.  Therefore, there is no expectation of
confidentiality nor privacy regarding these communications.

Gwen Palace
Russian Language / AP World History
Booker T. Washington High School
1514 E. Zion Street
Tulsa, OK  74106

-----Original Message-----
From: Slavic & East European Languages and Literature list
[mailto:SEELANGS at LISTSERV.CUNY.EDU] On Behalf Of Jolanta Davis
Sent: Tuesday, April 20, 2004 9:51 AM
To: SEELANGS at LISTSERV.CUNY.EDU
Subject: [SEELANGS] DVD-players that work with PAL DVDs

The discussion about Ruscico reminded me that I've been meaning to buy a
DVD player on which I could watch movies purchased in Europe. But I don't
even know what and where to look for it. Does anyone have any suggestions?

thanks
Jolanta