RUSSIAN MUSICAL CULTURE. March 4-5 symposium at UPenn

Lina Steiner lsteiner at UCHICAGO.EDU
Fri Feb 6 19:52:23 UTC 2004

Dear Ilya (if I may),

I am very interested in the symposium on Russian music that you
advertised on SEELANGs, but unfortunately I will hardly be able to come
to Philadelphia. I tried getting on the website you indicated in your
message to get more information, but the message I got was that this
webpage cannot be displayed. Could you please let me know when and how
the papers will be circulated, so that i could get to read them even
if I don't come.

On a different note, I heard a lot of great things about you
(particularly, from Andrei Zorin) and always wanted to meet you. I hope I
will get a chance to meet you at some other Slavic event in the
future.

Best wishes for a productive new semester at Penn!

 Lina Steiner

 Assistant Professor
 Slavic Department
 University of Chicago