Reasonably priced semester study abroad in St. Petersburg

Saskia d344630 at ER.UQAM.CA
Fri Feb 6 21:47:06 UTC 2004

Dear Nicole,

I spent 3 monthes last year in a very good study abroad program, in St-Pet.
I was pleased with the courses and the price, the lowest I have paid in all
my learning experiences in Russia. Below is the name and address of the
Center, plus the name of the person I dealed with to arrange the enrollment.

Center of Russian Language and Culture
of St. Petersburg State University
A/S Irina Gorkova (irina at crc.pu.ru)

Tel (Work): (812) 218-9452
Fax: (819) 218-78327 / (812) 274-34017 / (812) 314-3360
web: http://www.crlc.pu.ru/

Address
199034 Universitetskaya nab. 7/9
St-Petersburg