Yearbook "Cassubia Slavica" and Cassubia Slavica Society

H. Toby H.Toby at LET.RUG.NL
Wed Feb 11 09:26:39 UTC 2004

Dear all,

Through this message I would like to inform you about the new and independent
Cassubia Slavica Society, founded in december 2002. Its main goal
is the publication of Cassubia Slavica, an international yearbook for
Kashubian studies. Moreover, the society seeks to increase interest for
and knowledge of the Kashubians, their language, literature and history.

For more information about the Society, the Yearbook, a call for
papers, a guideline for authors, links to Kashubian matters on the
web, contact information, etc. see http: //www.cassubia-slavica.com

The first yearbook has been published:

Cassubia Slavica. Internationales Jahrbuch fuer Kaschubische
Studien / begruendet von Marcin Bobrowski, Marek Kwidzinski and
Hanna Toby. Oldenburg: Aschenbeck & Isensee Universitaetsverlag
Oldenburg. Vol.I, 2003. ISSN 1610-188X

The address of the editorial board is:
Marcin M. Bobrowski
Moltkestr. 7
D-25421 Pinneberg
Deutschland
tel +49 (0)177 6887185
fax +49 (0) 4101 590836
red at cassubia-slavica.com

The publisher is Aschenbeck & Isensee Universitaetsverlag
Oldenburg

Isensee GmbH
Haarenstraße 20
D-26122 Oldenburg Deutschland
Tel. 0441-253 88
Fax 0441-178 72
verlag at isensee.de

Internet-ordering via http://www.univerlag.com/index2.html
The price is Euro 18.00 for a subscription before 1 March 2004,
thereafter Euro 24,00

>From the Contents of Vol. I:

VORWORT

AUFSAETZE
Joern Achterberg / Marlena Porebska
Zur Vitalitaet des Kaschubischen anhand einer Studie in Glodnica

Aleksandr D. Dulicenko
Rukopis' 40-gg. XIX v. "Kashuby" I.I. Sreznevskogo (s publikaciej
teksta i kommentarijami)

Friedhelm Hinze
Pomoran. Cecec/cucec 'wachen, wach bleiben' und Dazugehoeriges
in den evangelischen pomoranischen Sprachdenkmaelern und in
der pomoranischen Sprache der Gegenwart

Iwona Joc
An die Region binden

Jowita Kecinska
O kaszubska geografie literatury

Peter Oliver Loew
"man hoert die Woelfe und die Cassuben allnaechtlich heulen..."
Otto von Bismarck und das Fremde im eigenen Lande

Ferdinand Neureiter
Mein Weg zum Voelkchen der Kaschuben

Zbigniew Zielonka
Borzyszkowski, Jozef (2003): Aleksander Majkowski (1876-1938)
Biografia historyczna

REZENSIONEN

VARIA

Drs. H. Toby
Slavic Department, Groningen University,  The Netherlands
h.toby at let.rug.nl
tel: +31 50 3636042; fax: +31 50 3635821