simultaneous interpreter training programs?

Mary Delle LeBeau marydelle at SBCGLOBAL.NET
Sat Feb 14 06:16:48 UTC 2004

I have recently gotten my MA from SUNY Albany and they no longer have
those courses. However, to confirm this you could check with
Professor Lubensky at SUNY.  She would definitely know it they will
offer them again.

Mary Delle LeBeau

On 13 Feb 2004, at 13:39, Janneke vandeStadt wrote:

> I remember that a fellow grad student mentioned that she had taken
> courses in simultaneous translation at SUNY Albany.  This was about 10
> years ago, though!
>
> Good luck,
>
> Janneke

>   options, and more.  Visit and bookmark the SEELANGS Web Interface
>   at:
> ---

Ph.D. candidate in Russian
University of Southern California