AATSEEL EC Minutes

Benjamin Rifkin brifkin at WISC.EDU
Fri Feb 13 20:49:15 UTC 2004

Dear SEELANGers:

I am pleased to report that the minutes from the December 2003 meetings
of the AATSEEL Executive Council are posted to the AATSEEL Web Page at
<www.aatseel.org>.  Just click on the link for the Executive Council on
the left navigation bar and then scroll down past the names and contact
information of the members of the Executive Council to find the link to
the minutes from our meetings in San Diego in December 2003.

With best wishes to all,

Ben Rifkin
President of AATSEEL

Benjamin Rifkin
Professor of Slavic Languages, UW-Madison
1432 Van Hise Hall, 1220 Linden Drive
Madison, WI 53706 USA
Voice (608) 262-1623; Fax (608) 265-2814
http://polyglot.lss.wisc.edu/slavic