Query

Valery Belyanin val.belianine at UTORONTO.CA
Wed Feb 18 19:29:43 UTC 2004

Hello ANTHONY,
I doubt whether there were serious sociological polls on this issue.
My opinion is that was just the perception of journalists
http://archive.1september.ru/upr/2001/07/2.htm
which was repeated several times.

Valery Belyanin
editor of www.textology.ru