On-line Placement Exams for Russian?

Carol Ueland CUELAND at DREW.EDU
Thu Feb 19 18:06:44 UTC 2004

Dear Seelang folks,
     My institution is considering going to on-line placement exams for
incoming students for all languages, including Russian.  Do they exist
for Russian?  Would you be willing to share any experiences with them?
I think this topic would probably interest the list, but if you would
rather respond privately, my e-mail is CUeland at Drew.edu
      Many thanks in advance,

      Carol Ueland