Belarusian Language News

Uladzimir Katkouski uladzik at MAILBOX.HU
Sat Feb 21 15:20:52 UTC 2004

Hi, SEELANGers!

1) Our largest mobile opreator http://www.velcom.by/ has put an opinion
poll last night "Do we need to have a Belarusian version of our site?"
The current results:

245 - yes
84 - no
37 - don't care

2) Our colleagues from knihi.com made a  bunch of Belarusian
dictionaries available online for free at http://www.slounik.org/ Great
job!

3) And last but not least, there is finally a nice introduction to
modern Belarusian grammar in English! Chris Marchant (vitba.org) wrote a
great 100-page guide to modern Belarusian, which is now  freely
available for download here:

* http://www.pravapis.org/download.asp#fundamental_belarusian

It does contain some typos and mistakes though, I've made a journal
entry about it in my blog:

* http://www.livejournal.com/users/rydel23/242076.html

Kind regards,
Uladzimir Katkouski aka rydel23