Polyglossum dictionaries

Timothy D. Sergay tsergay at COLUMBUS.RR.COM
Wed Feb 25 00:25:02 UTC 2004

An update: I've been communicating with ETS today myself about downloading
the demo version of this suite of dictionaries. ETS has been extremely
helpful regarding both sales arrangements and technical problems. And the
dictionaries look as nifty as ever. The demo version seems so far to work
fine in Win XP; you can download sample pages of all kinds of specialized
dictionaries and view them in the basic reader module. Check them out.

Past messages:

 In the past ETS was totally unresponsive