looking for Czech summer programs

Susan C. Kresin kresin at HUMNET.UCLA.EDU
Wed Feb 25 06:57:44 UTC 2004

Hello,
I'm compiling a list of summer programs for the newsletter of the
International Association of Teachers of Czech, and I'll like to ask those
of you  who have Czech summer programs  to "ozvat se" and send me basic
information about your program. We're interested in programs both here and
abroad. Please include a website.
I'll look forward to hearing from you.
Susan Kresin