Toasts

Valery Belyanin val.belianine at UTORONTO.CA
Sat Feb 28 17:52:34 UTC 2004

In all American films (that I saw) I heard "Russians" saying "NA
zdorovje" before drinking. I even started doubting my cultural
competence:)  But still I am absolutely sure that before making
chin-chin:) in Russian one should say _ZA zdorovje_

Valery  Belyanin
Editor of www.textology.ru