Stalinist Terror and genocide

Владимир Шацев shatsev at mail.ru
Tue Nov 8 22:13:28 UTC 2005

It is almost correct. However not for all periods of Stalin's reign. In 20-30ies international ideas were very popular among the soviets. Russian not well known poet Sergei Osipov said :"Stalinism is a triumph of mediocrity
on  the international ground. Fascism is a triumph of mediocrity on national ground."

There  was  a difference.                   After
the WW2 of Stalinism became fascism,became it's substitutor. It is just the same thing that V.Grossman felt.
Vladimir Shatsev