AATSEEL in Philadelphia 12/06, apparently

Inna Caron caron.4 at OSU.EDU
Sun Jan 15 18:49:34 UTC 2006

You are very welcome, except that I am not a professor (odnako, Vashi by
slova da Bogu v ushi :)

-----Original Message-----
From: Slavic & East European Languages and Literature list
[mailto:SEELANGS at LISTSERV.CUNY.EDU]On Behalf Of Prof Steven P Hill
Sent: Sunday, January 15, 2006 1:34 PM
To: SEELANGS at LISTSERV.CUNY.EDU
Subject: [SEELANGS] AATSEEL in Philadelphia 12/06, apparently

Dear colleagues:

folks (Profs. Caron, Kujundzic, and Alexander -- thanks!).

All three report what they've heard:  both MLA and AATSEEL have made a
decision to move the big conferences (12/27-30/06) from storm-ravaged
New Orleans TO PHILADELPHIA, PA.  (Evidently the actual decision was made by
MLA, and AATSEEL simply followed MLA's scheduling, as it does each
year.)

If the above reports are in error, then anyone who knows better should
quickly post his/her update here...

Best wishes to all,
Steven P Hill,
University of Illinois.