Illustrations of Russian Uniforms, etc

Irina Tarsis tarsis at GMAIL.COM
Fri Jan 20 21:01:25 UTC 2006

Can any SEELANGS member tell me anything about official illustrations in the
Imperial Russia between 1825 and 1913. I am writing about a set of
lithographs that came out from Imperial Chancellery during this period, and
I would like to find out how were they selected, who were the artists, and
what was the intended purpose?

Any references to publications about Russian legal illustrations,
lithographic production and distribution are welcomed. Please respond off
the list.