summer 2006 sublet in St.Petersburg

Kirill Postoutenko postout at SMOLNY.ORG
Fri Jan 20 19:53:25 UTC 2006

We would like to sublet our appartment to faculty, students and other
SEELANGers visiting St.Petersburg in summer 2006.

This is a spacious and clean one-bedroom appartment (two minutes walk to
subway station 'Narvskaia' and bus stop; 15 minutes to Nevsky Ave., 20
minutes to Vasil'evsky Island). It has wooden floors, high ceilings,
controlled access to the building. One minute walk to the park Ekaterinhof
and a very good supermarket. ADSL Connection. We can send pictures upon
request.

Price: 425$ (all included).

If interested please contact off-list at postout at smolny.org or
iravalkova at yahoo.co.uk.