Medical term

Nora Favorov norafavorov at GMAIL.COM
Fri Dec 2 21:45:50 UTC 2011

Francoise,

I'm afraid that even the trusty Universal Cyrillic Decoder couldn't deal
with the Russian portion of your message, however, this term is a familiar
one, although I can't give you a one-word translation. It is something like
the rate at which patients seek medical help for a particular malady. So a
clinic might see an increase or decrease in obrashchaemost' for the flu, or
ear infections or syphilis, etc. and this would be of interest from a
public health perspective.

Hope that helps.

Nora Favorov