Translation of V örösmarty's "Flight of Zalán"

Mark Nuckols nuckols at HOTMAIL.COM
Sat Dec 8 05:56:17 UTC 2012

Dear colleagues, I'm having no luck finding a complete translation of Mihály Vörösmarty's "Flight of Zalán" (Zalán futása). Does anyone know if one exists in English? Even in German, I've only managed to discover a rare edition from 1900--and it's in Munich. A Czech or Russian translation, or a partial one, might have to do (there's probably something out there in one of Kirkconnell's collections of verse, but I can't find the table of contents online).
Many thanks in advance. Mark Nuckols