Call for papers ASEEES 2013: panel on Bulgakov and the New Testament

anna dvigubski ad2262 at COLUMBIA.EDU
Wed Dec 12 17:05:42 UTC 2012

Dear Colleagues,

I would like to organize a panel devoted to uses of the New Testament in Bulgakov's work.  Of particular interest are his earlier works, but papers on The Master and Margarita are also welcome.  My paper is on the novella "Morphine" and the Gospel of John.  If you are interested in presenting or serving on the panel, please reply to me off-list.

Thank you,
Anna

Anna Dvigubski,
Columbia University