a quick question about gift wrap in Russia

Andrea Gregovich agregovich at GMAIL.COM
Fri Dec 14 07:30:19 UTC 2012

Thanks, everyone who responded about the bags for the gifts!  Now that you
describe the bags to me, I remember them well, I just hadn't realized they
were standard for gift bearing.  I'm also glad some of you pointed out that
the gifts were still in the bags -- that's pretty clear now that I look at
it, but it's such a strange detail, having presents still in their bags up
on the wall with pictures and calendars and such.  I had thought it was
just some kind of poetic syntax to describe the bags themselves.  Indeed,
she is an eccentric ั‚ะตั‚ั!

Thanks again,
Andrea