Pakety

Franklin Sciacca fsciacca at HAMILTON.EDU
Fri Dec 14 18:47:25 UTC 2012

RE: paket

I remember those plastic bags from the 70s and early 80s (before they
were in common use in the US)... they were considered something of a
status-symbol. I recall  the Marlboro logo was particularly popular.  I
recently found a small stash of old Beriozka tourist shop  pakety...
would anyone out there like them?  True Soviet-period collector's
items!  Send private e-mail to claim!

Best,  Frank

--
Franklin Sciacca