Looking for an apt in Moscow - March through May.

Marc Robinson robinso at STOLAF.EDU
Sat Dec 29 15:40:11 UTC 2012

Greetings!
My wife and I are planning on moving to Moscow from the beginning of March
through the end of May and we are looking for an apt. We had a couple
leads, but haven't heard anything from them for a while. I will be working
mostly with Mosfilm and theaters, so somewhere with good metro access would
be helpful.  It will be me and my wife - in our 50's, responsible, and
more-or-less respectable.
Thankful for any leads,
С наступающими
Marc Robinson