Moscow apartment available

Harris, Adrienne M. Adrienne_Harris at BAYLOR.EDU
Sun Jul 13 18:27:06 UTC 2014

Dear Seelangers, I believe someone was looking for Moscow housing a few weeks back.  My landlord's cousin hopes to rent out his apartment and as seelangers are often in the position of searching for housing, I figured I'd post the ad here.  I should mention that I have no connection to the apartment or its landlord, but I found the cousin to be a trustworthy, fair landlord.

1-room apartment to rent with no commission fee directly from the owner!
2 min on foot from metro Kuntsevo!
1-room apartment to rent in one of the prestigious Moscow districts (West, Kuntsevo, Rublevskoe shosse) This area is very safe and one of the best in Moscow from ecological point of view. Filevsky park is near with the river Moscow. Clean and tidy apartment, after cosmetic renovation, with all the furniture and home appliances needed, renting out for the first time. Fast unlimited WiFi. Trustworthy englishspeaking owner.
Cozy and comfortable to live, quiet neighbours, very warm and no noise from the outside, it’s the last floor with the pleasant view on the surroundings of the West of Moscow. Large parking near the house.
You can see the flat any day and make an agreement immediately! Tenant wishes – one person or a couple for long rent.

The apartment is available now!

Price: 40 000 per month
Flat area: 39 sq.m (room 20, kitchen - 10)
Floor: 14/14
Metro: Kuntsevo
Adress: Rublevskoe shosse, 17
Contact person: Alex
E-mail: csl5423 at mail.ru<mailto:csl5423 at mail.ru>

All the best,
Adrienne Harris, Ph.D.
Assistant Professor of Russian (Associate Professor, effective 1 August 2014)
Department of Modern Languages and Cultures
Baylor University

One Bear Place #97391
Waco, TX 76798-7391
(254) 644-5718