Aleksandr Shevchenko painting

Ksenia Adamovitch adamovitchk at GMAIL.COM
Wed Jul 16 20:11:17 UTC 2014

You can try the Artist Union (never dealt with them personally, but the
Cinema and Journalist unions are good about keeping archives, so it's worth
a try) : http://www.shr.su/
Also, he taught at this college, they may have some information:
http://www.msta.ac.ru:81/default.aspx?news=1

My first and second bet would be on the Union though, colleges aren't that
great at record-keeping as far as anything before 1991.

                        http://seelangs.wix.com/seelangs