What's the best way to prepare endnotes for publication?

anne marie devlin anne_mariedevlin at HOTMAIL.COM
Tue Jul 22 21:05:28 UTC 2014

As Paul said, using MS word makes this process extremely easy and the pages can be automatically updated by right-clicking the endnote list and clicking update.
Anne Marie

                        http://seelangs.wix.com/seelangs