Reminder about Heritage speakers and visas to Russia

Josh Wilson jwilson at SRAS.ORG
Fri Mar 14 04:40:59 UTC 2014

Dear SEELANGERs,

If any of you have additional questions about this issue, they can likely be
answered here: http://www.sras.org/guides_dual_citizens

If not, let us know what we should add to the page. J

Best,

Josh Wilson
Assistant Director
The School of Russian and Asian Studies
Editor in Chief
Vestnik, The Journal of Russian and Asian Studies
SRAS.org
jwilson at sras.org