High school student wants to study Russian

Ksenia Kologrieva ksenia.kologrieva at GMAIL.COM
Fri Mar 28 00:28:44 UTC 2014

Dear Walt,

Our school has a very successful experience of teaching high school
students online. I'm very conservative myself but I have to admit that
online classes are no less effective than face-to-face classes, at least
fort foreign languages.

Here is a relevant page on our website -
http://cloudberrylanguageschool.com/en/online-classes/

We can connect you to a couple of families for their testimonials.

*Best regards,*
*Ksenia Kologrieva*

*Russian Team*

Cloudberry Language School