High school student wants to study Russian

Walt Richmond richmond at OXY.EDU
Fri Mar 28 00:49:47 UTC 2014

Thank you Ksenia. I'm forwarding this to Ms. Lekovic.

Best,

Walt

 ------------------------------

*From:* SEELANGS: Slavic & East European Languages and Literatures list
[mailto:SEELANGS at LISTSERV.UA.EDU] *On Behalf Of *Ksenia Kologrieva
*Sent:* Thursday, March 27, 2014 5:29 PM
*To:* SEELANGS at LISTSERV.UA.EDU
*Subject:* Re: [SEELANGS] High school student wants to study Russian

Dear Walt,

Our school has a very successful experience of teaching high school
students online. I'm very conservative myself but I have to admit that
online classes are no less effective than face-to-face classes, at least
fort foreign languages.

Here is a relevant page on our website -
http://cloudberrylanguageschool.com/en/online-classes/

We can connect you to a couple of families for their testimonials.

  *Best regards,*

*Ksenia Kologrieva*

*Russian Team*

*Cloudberry** Language School*