“SIGN LANGUAGE AND E-LEARNING ”, ISLANDS CENTRE, PRESTON UK, 12-13 SEPT 08

Gerard Meijssen gerard.meijssen at gmail.com
Sat May 24 09:31:14 UTC 2008

Hoi,
Reading your program, it seems not to include anything about SignWriting.
Given the importance given to learning and given that scientific studies
prove that learning to read and write in SignWriting first provides a
lasting benefit in the academic career of children, I wonder if I understand
this correctly.

NB SignWriting is used all over the globe USA, Belgium, Jordan, Ethiopia
Thanks,
     Gerard