Using SignBank and SignWriter combined together

Stefan Woehrmann stefanwoehrmann at GEBAERDENSCHRIFT.DE
Tue Dec 3 22:57:47 UTC 2002

Dear Valerie, and listers

to make it short - I would like to start to use SignBank and to enter my
first symbols, pictures, animations ...  to the archives - folders

Can You please explain once more the advantages and possibilities for the
work in the future. I am very busy to type every day new documents.
Therefore there is not too much time left for timeconsuming editor-work. And
as a beginner in this field it seems to be pretty complicated compared to
the quickly typed documents with SW 4.4

How do we begin using SignBank and SignWriter combined together?

Thank You very much for your support

Stefan ;-)

attached is Stans` brother preparing himself for the next coming adventures
;-))