AW: GebaerdenSchrift in Germany

Stefan Woehrmann stefanwoehrmann at GEBAERDENSCHRIFT.DE
Wed Dec 4 20:25:13 UTC 2002

Dear Valerie and listmembers

you asked for the link to the download PDF document of my list of facial
expressions concentrating on symbols for lipreading in SL - performance ...

http://www.gebaerdenschrift.de/read/Mundbilder/mundbild_sw04.htm

hmm it is not mouth movement - just a snapshot of a typical mouth expression

All the best

Stefan ;-)

L.I.F.E.

-----Urspr ^?^? gliche Nachricht-----
Von: SignWriting List [mailto:SW-L at ADMIN.HUMBERC.ON.CA]Im Auftrag von
Valerie Sutton
Gesendet: Mittwoch, 4. Dezember 2002 06:11
An: SW-L at ADMIN.HUMBERC.ON.CA
Betreff: Re: GebaerdenSchrift in Germany

SignWriting List
December 3, 2002

What is the PDF link for the mouth movement document? I would love to
download that myself ;-)

Thanks again for the report - The pictures are great. I am glad people are
using SignWriter 4.4! I know you have technical questions, and I look
forward to answering them - It is 10:00 pm at night in California - and I
have vowed to get more sleep...so I will be back to answer your questions
tomorrow morning (California time! ;-) - Have a great day, everyone!

Val ;-)

>Stefan wrote:
>As you may know - in German SL there is a lot of mouthmovement - part of it
is mouthgesture but a big deal is just kind of speaking without voice -
>In order to be able to read the SW - transcriptions at high speed or in
order to allow my little friends to translate the documents accurately I
defined a set of facial (mouth) expressions and offered this list as a pfd -
download.