SignWriting dictionary in Germany - 9000 entries

Wed Dec 4 05:49:37 UTC 2002

SignWriting List
December 3, 2002

SW Listers -
Did you know there is a large SignWriting dictionary in Germany? 9000 entries! And you can download it too...Stefan has placed it on his web site to download:

Go to:
http://www.gebaerdenschrift.de

Stefan...what is the exact link to download?...the exact page..or the exact file? I couldn't find it...I know I downloaded it before....if people who don't know German can just click on a link, that would be great -

So sorry!  Val ;-)