question

Tue Dec 10 20:55:55 UTC 2002

SignWriting List
December 10, 2002

>Donna wrote:
>Hey, I'm missing out.........how do I get my CD and downloads and lessons in signwriting?

Hello Donna and welcome to the SignWriting List!

To download SignBank for free, go to:

SignBank Download Center
http://www.SignBank.org/downloads

Regarding purchasing the "SignBank 2002 CD Package", that will be $95.00 for members, so since you can download for free, I would suggest that for now...

Later, if you want to purchase the CD package, you will be able to, but I am still finishing the packaging and order forms etc...so it is not quite ready -

Regarding Lessons in SignWriting, that is inside the SignBank download...or download the Help Files, and you will find 6 or seven manuals in PDF format - the Help files are on the downloads page I mentioned...

feel free to ask questions to the SW List -

Sutton at SignWriting.org

SignWritingSite
http://www.SignWriting.org
Read & Write Sign Languages