Malta Scorpion

Karl Borg borgkarl at HOTMAIL.COM
Wed Jun 19 08:53:33 UTC 2002

Dear Valerie, Stuart, Stefan and Charles,

First of all I would like to apologise for the delay in replying. Thank you
very much for your replies to my email. Valerie was right, in my previous
message I wasn't very clear about the exact position of the handshape of
part of the sign of scorpion. The exact position is not just the "back of
the head" but the "top back of head" (i.e. the hand is still visible).

In my opinion the signwriting that comes closest is the way Stuart did it,
with the brackets around the head, indicating that the location is not in
the front (see attached file).

It is true, there is still so much to learn about signwriting.

Best regards from Malta,

Karl ;)))