Malta-Scorpion here perspective and handsymbol

Stefan Woehrmann2 stefanwoehrmann at HOTMAIL.COM
Sat Jun 1 09:45:18 UTC 2002

Hi Charles and listmembers,

I tried to search signs which include the symbol

SSS 08-01 - 003 -01 -01  (top down view on head)

Hopefully in a view months SignBank search will show some of these but that
will take time and sw-virus-infected people to work very hard to establish a
wonderfull databank -

I looked at the ASL dictionary 001 and found this sign for "alone"
It is interesting to me to understand the difference between the meaning of
the two signs - but in addition to that - you can see that we do find here a
spelling routine that follows the principles that are on my mind. Even from
top down the index hand in the second sign is written from front view and
there is no problem to understand this spelling ...
What do you think ?

Enough for today ;-)

Stefan ;-)