SignBank 2002 Installation Software

Mon May 6 21:31:16 UTC 2002

SignWriting List
May 6, 2002

Dear SW List Members:
Remember our discussion about using Installation Software, so that
SignBank will install quickly and easily on Windows?

Normally, for our organization to get a license to use Installation
Software, it could cost us $1000s of dollars. Both VISE and
InstallShield usually charge licensing fees to software developers to
use their installation software.

I have great news. I telephoned InstallShield, and they will be
donating a full version to us for the Windows installation, with no
fees, as a donation to our nonprofit organization. In return, they
would like credit for their donation in our literature and in
newspaper articles, and of course I am happy to do that....So I feel
quite happy!

Next I will ask VISE for a donation of their Mac installation
software - so everything is going well ;-)

___________________________

Valerie Sutton
Sutton at SignWriting.org

....visit the...