Running Late on Beta Test Version ;-)

Tue May 14 14:23:13 UTC 2002

SignWriting List
May 14, 2002

My dear friends -
Once again I am running late on posting new beta test software and I
think it is best not to set a date as to when it will be ready. I am
trying to write the manuals to give you instructions on how to add
signs to the database, and I was interrupted yesterday by six long
phone calls - and the installation software turned out to be harder
than expected to program! Such is life with new products....

So I am afraid you will have to be patient with me once again -

Meanwhile, I feel very encouraged...SignBank is looking and working
better day by day. Problems with A4 and US Letter Size paper have
been solved. The Preview-trap that Stefan experienced has also be
re-designed and solved now. And I even have a page about that in our
new SignBank Instruction Database!

So when the instruction manuals are more complete, I will post a new
beta test version - You will be able to start adding signs to the
database with this next version...

Have a splendid week, everyone!

___________________________

Valerie Sutton