Ohhh...One last thing!

Mon May 20 22:51:57 UTC 2002

SignWriting List
May 20, 2002

Ohhhh...One last thing! Be sure to delete ALL old copies of SignBank
on your hard drive, before downloading the new version. It is very
easy to make a mistake and open an old copy of the program...

Regarding memory...I had hoped to post a "fancy" version of SignBank
today, but memory issues stopped that idea. The beta test version I
just posted is therefore a limited version that only includes the
basic SignBank program and the linked files - the extras will be
available on the CD when we distribute it in September.

I am going to take a day off tomorrow - I need it!

See you all later this week...;-)

Many blessings -

___________________________

Valerie Sutton