Saudi Arabian SignWriting Study!

Neil Bauman neil at HEARINGLOSSHELP.COM
Fri May 24 22:05:50 UTC 2002

Hi Val:

Val wrote:
>Yes. I did understand that you had three groups and they got the same
>questions.

Val, I think you still misunderstand Mohamed. The way I understand what he
wrote is that he gave the same class of students three different tests--one
in SW, one in Arabic and one with both SW and Arabic questions.

So it was the same students that got the three different scores, depending
on the language the test was written in.

Is this what you were trying to say Mohamed?

                                         Neil

Neil Bauman
49 Piston Court
Stewartstown, PA  17363