Malta - Scorpion

Thu May 30 22:51:39 UTC 2002

SignWriting List
May 30, 2002

Stuart Thiessen wrote:
The parenthesis around the head show the back of the head....

Hello Stuart, and thanks so much for writing this sign...Well done ;-)

I realize now that the term "back of the head" is confusing. I
actually mean "behind the head"...If I were to touch my spine, I
would put parentheses around the shoulders and waist area, for
example...to show contact with the back, which is behind - ha!

So once we get Karl's answer, I can show you many different ways to
write contact with the head -

I am glad to see that you are stepping in to teach...and I hope
others will do that too...