QUESTION: Wrist Movement and Wrist Positions

Thu May 2 17:01:20 UTC 2002

Tini Pel in Canada wrote:
>I wonder if  any of you can help me with the sign "stand" I am not
>sure if I have to add the bend wrist symbol on every bend wrist, or
>just the movement itself of bending the wrist like in the spelling
>"yes" Hope to hear from you.

SignWriting List
May 2, 2002

Dear SW List members and Tini!
Thank you for your question, Tini, and I will be happy to answer it shortly....

For the benefit of those on the List without access to SignWriter
DOS...this is what I did:

I opened Tini's attached STAND.SGN file in SignWriter DOS. I used the
EXPORT command to create a file called STAND.BMP ("BMP" means
"bitmap"). I opened the BMP file in a paint program, and created a
GIF, so that others can read Tini's question inside their email: