SignBank 2002 Beta Test May 1, 2002

Sun May 5 14:27:35 UTC 2002

SignWriting List
May 3, 2002

Flavio wrote:
>So, Mark Penner, did you try installing it there, down
>in Tokyo? With a Japanese full version? Or did anyone
>else try bet-testing SignBank with a (English) trial
>version of FileMaker? BTW, did anyone actualy try
>testing it at all? I am eager to see everyone's
>comments.

Hi Flavio and Mark -
I found this web page for FileMaker in Japan:

http://www.filemaker.co.jp/filemaker.html

But since I cannot read Japanese I am not sure what it says! Can you
actually purchase a full version of FileMaker in Japanese? That is
wonderful! How much does it cost?

Regarding PalmTops, Flavio, I talked to our programmer about that. We
cannot create a version of SignBank for FileMaker Mobile at this
time, since this current version FileMaker Mobile does not allow
graphics files. But I understand that a future planned version
will...so we are waiting for that release.

Someday I believe that SignBank will be on palm top computers, but not in 2002!

___________________________

Valerie Sutton
Sutton at SignWriting.org

.....visit the...