SignBank 2002 Beta Test May 1, 2002

Flavio Medina flaviomedina at YAHOO.COM
Mon May 6 00:14:36 UTC 2002

Hello all, hello Val!

> But since I cannot read Japanese I am not sure what
> it says! Can you
> actually purchase a full version of FileMaker in
> Japanese? That is
> wonderful! How much does it cost?

Yes, you can purchase a full version of all softwares
of FileMaker in Japanese - and even some extra
upgrades that do not exist in English. There is even a
"i-Mode" version, for Japanese mobiles. The price of
the basic one is 39,000 ienes (about 310 american
dolars).

About your other question, yes, FileMaker works
perfectly in Japanese in my computer (forgeting
SignBank). On the other hand, I was unable to install
and English version (it is the first time I face such
limitation, my Japanese Operating System always allow
installation of English or even Portuguese
softwares...)

> Regarding PalmTops, Flavio, I talked to our
> programmer about that.

Thanks Val. My personal research was already leading
to the same direction - not only about FileMaker. The
Palm Tops were just an idea, but I don't think I'll
carry on on that.

Thanks, I'll be waiting until you talk to the
programmer.

Bye!!

Flavio