Tech Support for Rebecca and SW List members...

Mon Nov 4 19:25:20 UTC 2002

SignWriting List
November 4, 2002

Rebecca and all SW List Members:
Sometimes nutty things can happen with email. To give you an example, Rebecca is on the SW List twice...One email address is working beautifully for her, and the other one is not....The bad one is on "Digest" and we want to get rid of that email address. I can do that for Rebecca from my computer, but I need to know what the bad email address is...I cannot find it. So you need to tell me, Rebecca,  what does the header say on the messages that are coming in Digest? What is that email address? I need to know the exact email address down to the dots...

And everyone - if you have your email set to Digest, chances are you will not be able to receive the graphics files that I post to the List, so it is best to set your mail to Normal Mail. Want instructions on how to do this? Write to me privately...and you too Rebecca - write to me privately and we will figure this out together!

Sutton at SignWriting.org

SignWritingSite
http://www.SignWriting.org
Read & Write Sign Languages