[SignWriting] Tech Support for Rebecca and SW List members...

Trevor Jenkins trevor.jenkins at SUNEIDESIS.COM
Mon Nov 4 23:44:03 UTC 2002

On Mon, 4 Nov 2002, Valerie Sutton <Sutton at SIGNWRITING.ORG> wrote:

> SignWriting List
> November 4, 2002
>
> Rebecca and all SW List Members:

> Sometimes nutty things can happen with email. To give you an example,
> Rebecca is on the SW List twice...One email address is working
> beautifully for her, and the other one is not....The bad one is on
> "Digest" and we want to get rid of that email address. I can do that for
> Rebecca from my computer, but I need to know what the bad email address
> is...I cannot find it. So you need to tell me, Rebecca, what does the
> header say on the messages that are coming in Digest? What is that email
> address? I need to know the exact email address down to the dots...

I'm not on the digest version but I saw the odd stuff too; it looks like a
UUENCODEd file without that format's own header line.

Regards, Trevor

British Sign Language is not inarticulate handwaving; it's a living language.
Support the campaign for formal recognition by the British government now!
Details at http://www.fdp.org.uk/

--

<>< Re: deemed!