For Charles Butler....

Mon Oct 7 16:19:34 UTC 2002

SignWriting List
October 7, 2002

Dear SignWriting List, and Charles!
Thank you for this message and question (below). I have been running
behind, but I will explain this in depth soon. This is not an
inconsistency. I simply have another theory, that's all. Ironically,
you have been typing and using my little theory all along, Charles,
without realizing it, because it is hidden in the code of our
computer programs...SignWriter 1.0 and 4.4 are based on it...so you
haven't noticed it until now....I will teach the idea of
"BaseSymbols" in the next ten days and I hope it will be an
interesting discussion!

Right now, I need to know...Have you been able to install FileMaker,
Charles? You have more memory in your computer now? I hope FileMaker
works for you...I am happy I could give you a donated copy from the
FileMaker corp...

Val ;-)