SignBank 2002 Instruction, Task 3

Tue Oct 8 14:18:33 UTC 2002

>Ingvild in Norway wrote:
>Downloaded yesterday afternoon, decompressed today, seeing dates Oct st1 -
>Oct 5th.

SignWriting List
October 8, 2002

Wonderful, Ingvild, thanks for telling me! I had hoped people would
download the Oct 7 version from the Download Center (see attached
GIF). I am not sure if the Norwegian Navigation Language was finished
in the October 5 version or not....But it doesn't matter...We can
start no matter what and you can always go back and download a new
copy at any time.

I upload on a regular basis....every couple of days or so...So you
can always check back. And as you know, we are on the other side of
the world from each other...so your Oct 7 came sooner than mine! So I
guess you and Stefan beat me to it, and downloaded before I got to
posting the new version on my Monday morning...

I will start the lessons in the next message, Task 4.....I think we
should just "play a little" and experiment a little in the
beginning...don't do a serious database in the next week - wait until
you get used to the issues, before you start to add massive numbers
of signs...

OK....Next message will be Task 4!