SignBank 2002 Instruction, Task 7

Wed Oct 9 02:13:44 UTC 2002

SignWriting List
October 8, 2002

I have put in a request to our programmer to change it so everyone
can change navigation languages at will - I truly didn't realize and
I feel a little frustrated, just as I am sure you do too!

It may take a day or two before our programmer responds since he is
working on another job right now. I think we should continue to learn
to add signs anyway, don't you agree? It can't hurt us to stay in the
USA for the moment...it is still the same program. Fortunately the
program is visual and not that dependent on spoken language anyway...

So I plan to continue to teach how to add signs tomorrow -  Val ;-)