Problems fixed in SignBank...

Mon Oct 14 16:42:01 UTC 2002

SignWriting List
October 14, 2002

Dear SW List members, and Ingvild -
I found a "bug" in the SignBank Editor program today, regarding
entering new signs. I am surprised you could enter any signs at all,
Ingvild...it was a glitch that should not have been there and
frankly, I have no idea how it happened.

And on another issue....I wanted to make many languages available to
everyone too...so I had 2 reasons to telephone our programmer today...

I was lucky. He was available to help me over the phone. With both
our computers on, Todd gave me instructions. He walked me through
changing the code step-by-step - and I changed the code myself. It
appears we succeeded.

I am testing it all now, and later today I hope to upload ONE
SignBank Shell, that gives you the choice of many Navigation
Languages, plus a better SignBank Editor...

Thank you for your patience -  Val ;-)